Saturday 29 June 2019

My family and me was moving to a new house and I saw a mysterious house. So I went
to it and it was so good so I looked like I was in paradise and it looked like I was in my
own house so I went to cook dinner and my family was helping me to bake a cake and
it was a chocolate cake so I ate the chocolate cake with my family we were unpacking
our stuff and  my bedroom was up stairs. It was me and my sister we had a buck bed
and the house was a hill so I went on the house roof and rolled on the roof and it was
cool so my whole family joined but not the adult’s.



I had fun and the adult’s didn’t care about going on the roof rolling down. So my aunty
and the whole adult went in the house sitting on the couch and the floor the baby's were
sad because they wanted to play with the other kids but they weren’t allowed so they
were so sad. But  the other adult’s helped them have a great day but that didn’t work
they still wanted to play with the other kids so the other kids heard that the baby were sad.




So they went to cheer them up by painting a picture for them and so the other kids helped
half of them to paint our old house and half of them were painting our new house and it
was so fun and the baby’s were happy again we done everything together like cooking,
painting and going swimming and those were fun but the adult’s were having more than
as they were watching TV and going sailing that was not fun with us so we asked the
adult’s if we come and they said no because it might be dangerous for them so they were
so sad but they still went so three adult’s stayed because of the baby’s.


Manase, hi hinemoa your story was great but you don’t have fall stop’s in your story’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment