Tuesday 18 February 2020

If I had a million Dollars at the Mall

If I had a million Dollars at the Mall

Intro
If I had a million dollars at the mall it would be a lot of fun because I would buy
chocolate and mcdonalds. 

Toyworld
I would buy at Toyworld slime because the pink stuff and the sparkling stuff is pretty.
Barbie dolls because I could put them in my bed and I could sleep with them. Camera because
I could take pictures of my family. Books because when I am bored I would always read by myself.

JB Hifi
The thing I would buy at JB Hifi is a samsung phone because I would always go and get it and
put it on wifi and I would hide it so no one can play with it.

Footlocker
I would buy nikes and Adidas at the foot locker because one could be for my going out and the
other could be for school so  I don’t need to take them both for my school and for going out.

Food Court
I would buy at the food court a butter chicken and sushi because butter chicken for my
breakfast and sushi for lunch and then for dinner I would have kfc.

Conclusion
I know it would be fun to spend 1 million dollars at westfield but then I would want to go
back to  the mall so I can get some more stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment