Thursday 6 December 2018

Dear Future Teacher

Year 4/5 Classroom Teacher
Pt England School
Auckland
New Zealand

Dear Future Teacher,


My name is hinemoa and I am glade to go in your classroom but can I learn about maths, writing and reading and it is hard to focus when it’s loud and if the musics up I consercherat and if it’s loud can I move please and if my sister in there if she slaps me can I go to you and tell you and I will love you if I’m going to room 11 I would want to because you a kind if it’s room 9 and 10 I will love you to and if you miss me I will want to stay in your class but I will want to stay in all of your class rooms. My auntys and uncles use to go to ptengland school but I will miss my other teacher and when my sister go’s in yr 7 I will be proud of her and I will miss her and I will want you to let me now about bincurity and I will want you to tell me to do learning staff and that.


Love From ___Hinemoa___.

No comments:

Post a Comment