Monday 10 December 2018

My dream job


December 10th 2018






I like this job because it's fun and I like kids watching movies like my ones and it is special to me and I wanted to do it since I was a baby and I liked it so much because my family had job and I was thinking can I have a job and then I choose this job because in the movies on the TV and on Netflix and I wanted to do this job and I wanted to show people what i'm made of and then I had to tell my Mum and Dad if I can do YouTube then they said yes then I was going to think they no but I said this sassy and you can get some money to but not for money i'm just making people happy and I am doing it for my family so I got the camera then I recorded an then I putted it on to YouTube so I got to watched it and then I got this and I went and I was happy.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hinemoa!
    This is an awesome drawing that you did today. Make sure that you put full stops in your sentences so that it is easier to read. It would be fun to be a Youtuber, wouldn't it. I like how you made the play button out of shapes and put yourself filming a video on top of it. I sometimes make videos of my friends and I when we go on holiday. Do you have a favourite Youtuber?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes and it is a movie called justin biver I can't spell that much and thanks for telling me to use full stops.
    Thaks for commenting to my blog

    ReplyDelete