Monday 8 June 2020

Writing about gorillas

Gorilla DescriptionRobot gorilla 'spy' captures the first footage of Silverbacks in ...


Instructions:
Watch the video. Write a description of the Gorillas based on the footage that the
Gorilla Robot Spy filmed. Be as detailed as you can be.


Start Writing below:


When it was a sunny day my Family and I went to the zoo together and we had so much fun but then
we couldn’t find my brother and we looked for him everywhere and we could not find but then I was still
trying it is because he is my brother but the last place I haven’t tried the gorilla place and it was
somewhere and then I found him in the gorilla place.


My brother was just looking at the gorillas play and he said “ WOW “ but then I was going to say
something and he said before me and said “ It is amazing right “ and I said back to my brother I said
“ It is and It is so CUTE” so then I was watching the little ones play and they were playing and they were
playing tag it was so funny when they were running.


So one of them went after the other one and I think it is a girl but then I brother said it was a boy so then
we were fighting over it and I won and it was a girl and my brother was crying but then I said “ It is OK
because the one that was chasing after the girl was a boy. So then he whipped his tears and he said
“ Thank you sis “ and I said “ it is OK we were really watching at it and then our family was trying to find
us it is because the sun was going down.


Me and my brother didn’t know that it is because we watching the gorilla and they were having so much
fun so then I wanted to see how they were doing but then we went back home and then we asked to go
back and they said “ No “ it is because we stayed in the gorilla place ad then we explained and they
said “ FINE but don’t run away like that “, so we said “ OK But Can we see the gorillas first it is because
we like the gorillas.


So we had so much at the zoo because we saw the gorillas and we had ice cream and me and my
brother would not leave the gorilla place and then our family said “ or else we won’t come back
“ so we said “ FINE but I want to come back Please “ I was so having fun with the gorilla because
we were talking to each other well in my head I was dreaming it but I am so sad because I didn’t want
to leave it alone.


Me and my brother wanted to see it again but then they had taken the gorillas away so my brother
started to cry because they were his friends it was so fun playing with them when we had the chance.
I really liked it when we were together as friends; they were so happy when they were together. I really
felt sad for my brother because they were his friend but it is true you can’t have friends forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment