Thursday 4 June 2020

Writing

  TOP SECRET
CHOCOLATE


Instructions:
You have stepped out of the Time Machine and it has transported you back to 1300BC
(Over 3000 years ago) in Tenochtitlan (Capital of Ancient Aztec).  


Write a story about your discovery of one of Aztec’s secrets … CHOCOLATE!

Include these words below in your writing:
Describe Settings:
Describe Characters
Describe Chocolate
Describe Aztec
Line Starters
Ancient
Wonderful
Mysterious
Renowned

Mighty
Flourish
Valley of Mexico
Palaces
Rich
Strange Spanish speaking

More warlike
Highly civilised
Primeval
Pagan
Heartless
brilliant
Precious
Confectionery
Sugarplum

Medicine
Decadent
Luxurious
Rich
Aztec
Gods
Goddesses
Monument
Temple
Statues

Tenochtitlan
Empire
That’s odd, I thought to myself ..

I was running out of time …

It’s all over the news …

The footprints in the grass were fresh …



Start Writing below:


When I was like lets just say if I was like 7 years old when I saw Aztecs on TV it was so weird I
just saw it now and not when I was like 4 but since then I was watching it over and over again on my
computer and it was so nice watching it over and over again.


I liked it but then I had to always clean before I could go on my favourite movie but it wasn’t fair to me
it was not fair but for my parents it was fair for them so I said in my mind that I want to do anything like
watch my favourite movie but I could always go to sleep and dream about it.


So when I always finish my work I would always go and watch it but sometime I am not aloud to play
on it I always go to sleep after my cleaning because I could dream about my favourite movie that was
the best thing that I ever done because I liked it so much I could not sleep until the last episode I was
so sad.


So then I had an Idea I could watch the episode over and over so like 1 week I could watch an episode
for the whole week and then the next week I could watch another episode and it kept on going on and
on so I had the best day of my life I never changed my movie ever.

I liked it when I was watching it but then my nan told me no more chromebook and I was so sad I had
to leave it at home because of my laziness and my nan doesn’t like people that doesn’t clean up when
they are told to but then when I came back home I went to get my chromebook and I watched my last
episode and I was so happy and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment