Monday 20 April 2020

Monster Interview

Monster Interview
Good Monster
Today you have been learning about a fictional monster (that means imaginary). Typically these
monsters have been evil, however the monster you are going to be interviewing today is a
good
monster, who wants to be good.


Task 1
Interview Questions
What kind of Monster are you? 
Vampire
What does that mean, what do you do?
That means I have big fang’s and I can eat blood.
Why did you decide to be a good monster?
Because I don’t want to hurt anyone because
everyone is so nice to me.
Where do you live?
In a coffin 
What do you like to do in your daily life?
I like to make friends because friends help each
other and I wanted to help someone. 
Could you tell me the story of your life
I always wanted to make friends and I did
with one person whose name was Freddy. He
was nice to me. I really like having friends around
me.


Write your story here

My monster was throwing a party at his house he had so much fun when he threw a party.
I really liked how he was making friends. He was so happy and I was proud of my Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment