Thursday 30 April 2020

Write Your Own Mystery Story



Write your own Mystery story

Start writing below:



When hulk made his sandwich he went out to get something from the shops to add on his sandwich
and when he went and he came back it was all gone he found spider webs on the bench. And then hulk
was going to check who did it. He asked Iron Man “ Did you eat all of my sandwich did you cause you
are the one that does pranks on me”. Then Iron man said “ No I did not eat all of your sandwich it is
because I was watching TV”.


Then Hulk said “ Then who ate all of my sandwich” so the hulk brang Thor over to have an interview
and hulk asked him “ do you know where my sandwich is cause someone ate it all. I saw the spider -
webs on the bench. I know you ate all of my sandwich” then Thor said “ No I did not because I was with
Iron man we were watching TV. We always fight over everything so let’s be friends.” Then Hulk said “
No unless you tell me the truth, did you eat all of my sandwich.” Then Thor said “ I told you I did not eat
all of your sandwiches. I am telling the truth.” Hulk said “ Fine I believe you. Thanks For Telling The
Truth.” Now two more people are Ant man and Spider man.


Hulk brang Ant man over and asks him “  did you eat my sandwich did you “ Ant man said “ No I did
not I went out to play some games” Hulk said “ But you and Iron man always prank me all of the time.
So was it you” Ant man said “ I said No I did not so you can’t blame me “ Hulk said “ Ok If it is not you
then it might be Spider Man it should be him because who else ” Hulk asked Spider - Man to come to
him and Hulk asked him “if he ate his sandwich.”

Then Spider - Man said “ No I did not “ Then Hulk said “ Yes you did you are the one that has Spider
webs because you are the only one. So admit it, did you eat all of my sandwich.” Spider - Man said “
Fine I did but it was because I was hungry.” and then Hulk was happy because that took him all day
because that means he could go to sleep he wanted to eat but he was to tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment