Tuesday 21 April 2020

Monster Interview

Monster Interview


Good Monster
Today you have been learning about a fictional monster (that means imaginary).
Typically these monsters have been evil, however the monster you are going to
be interviewing today is a good monster, who wants to be good.


Task 1
Interview Questions
What kind of Monster are you? 
I am a Werewolf.
What does that mean, what do you do?
That means I can change into a wolf when
I am emotional and I can hurt someone,
even my family.
Why did you decide to be a good monster?
Because I didn’t want to be mean to people,
even my family, because I really love my
family and I don’t want to hurt them.
Where do you live?
I live in a house.
What do you like to do in your daily life?
I will make friends with some people because
friends help each other out like they do their
homework.
Could you tell me the story of your life
My life was so good and so peaceful I really love
my life it is so fun when you have a good life. 


Write your story here

My Monster had a really bad day because some people were
mocking him but he had friends that helped him. I like it when
someone sticks up for people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment