Thursday 30 April 2020

Write your own Mystery story

Write your own Mystery storyhttps://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2014/04/03/10/54/detective-311684_960_720.png

Start writing below:


When Santa came back from the shop he saw smashed stuff on his floor and there was an elf hat on the
ground and the owner left behind. Santa had to go and investigate so he got his investigation clothes on
and he got his investigation glass. So he went off and tried to figure out who smashed up his workshop.


He had a list and he had Rudolph,Mrs Claus and Jones - head elf so he called for Rudolph to speak to
him and Santa said “ You were the one next to my workshops.” and then he said “ admit it that you
smashed my workshops”. So Rudolph said “ I didn’t smash your workshops. I just went to get a carrot
to eat” and then Rudolph said “ I did not smash up or workshop. So you can not blame me.


So Santa asked Mrs Claus if she was the one who smashed up Santa workshop he asked her “ did she
smash up his workshop. And she said “ No I did not.” Then he said “ How would you know that you
didn’t do it?” she said “ It is because I was just cooking in the kitchen for tonight's dinner.” so he said
“ oh Sorry for interrupting your cooking.”


So his last person he called was jone - elf head he was talking to him and Santa said
“ Did you smash up my workshop it is because I saw an elf hat in my office. That means you are the
only one that is allowed in my workshop so did you smash up my workshop” and he said “ Fine I did it
but it is because I was doing my dance moves. I didn’t want anyone to see me dance. It was me I
smashed up your workshop.” and Santa said “ Thank you for telling me because it is the nice thing that
you did. So I could now know who smashed up my workshop.”

When Santa knew who smashed up his workshop asked the cleaners nicely if they could clean his
workshops and they said a shore thing Santa was so happy. Santa was so happy that he knew that
jone - elf head had smashed up his workshop. So Santa didn’t need to worry about his workshop. He
was so excited because it was nearly Christmas and Christmas is supposed to make everyone happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment