Tuesday 19 May 2020

Letter to Adam Brown

Task - Write a letter to 
Adam Brown
Adam has been working at Middle more Hospital in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). He has had to wear a mask
all day and has started to get bruises and grazes from wearing it. He not only has to look after those with covid-19
in ICU but also other people needing medical help. He uses the quote “Stay home, save lives” with his family and
friends.

Continue your letter below



Dear Adam Brown,
My name is Hinemoa, I go to Ptengland School I walk to school sometimes
when I was at home staying there I went to Mcdonalds when it was level 3
it was so yum and I didn’t like it when it was level 4 we had to stay inside and
never go outside.


Thank you for all your hard work for the people. They would say thank you
for the hard work you have been doing and I really love your work. It was so
amazing I love it so much. When I grow up I might have wanted to be a nurse.
It was so nice 
though.


When I'm at home I will support you and I love hard work and you don’t
need to worry about what happens because I would be alright and I would
be there  if you need help I will just be invisible. I know the hard decisions
you had to make for your patients were so hard to make. I will pray for you
to help the patients and I hope some of the people have a hard time staying
in their bubble. I really will pray for you to take care for your patients. They
would be so happy for you.

Yours Sincerely,
Hinemoa Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment