Friday 29 May 2020

Thanos Writing


Plan
Thanos is on his journey to collect the Infinity Stones. He is on a warpath to get what he thinks is necessary for the universe. 
Task: Write a creative and descriptive narrative about Thanos’ journey to get the infinity stones. Choose to either write from Avengers perspective or Thanos’ perspective.

Perspectives: put yourself in their shoes. What would happen in your story if you were Thanos? What would you do if you were an Avenger?

Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs

Start your writing here:

When I was walking I saw Thanos running somewhere and it was scary so I went and ran but then I stopped running and thought if I could go closer because it looked like he was interesting but he was scary. I was not scared most of the time I was. 

So now I went closer but he was smashing stuff so I couldn’t go closer but I tried to go closer because I wanted to see his face but he was bigger than me so I could not see him so I was trying to look for something so I can try and look at him.

I went on the bus because I could see him and he was so big then I went and yelled out to him but he could not hear me so I tried to find something to get his attention. So I looked everywhere and I saw a metal thing so I went to it and picked it up because I could hit him with it and I could get his attention.

When he went to look at me he was so angry and he ran to me but then he froze there and never did anything to me because I was so angry at him I growled at him I did a scrunched face to him and he was looking at me weird.

I was looking at him and I growled so loud that he was so scared of me because I threw a metal thing at him again. So I went to get another one to throw at him but he was scared and he ran away from me so I went like this and said “ Good Jobs work” and everyone came out and clapped and they were saying ‘Let’s Go Hinemoa Let’s Go” it was the best day of my life because everyone was cheering for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment