Thursday 7 May 2020

Write a Letter To Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern

Task - Write a letter to 
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern
The Prime Minister of New Zealand Jacinda Ardern has been working very hard lately. She might appreciate a
nice letter from you.






Dear Rt Hon. Jacinda Ardern


~ Hi my name is Hinemoa. I am 11 years old and I walk to school. My school i
s Pt England School I wish the lockdown was over because I miss my learning
at class. During the lockdown I have been having a little bit of fun because
it looks like we can’t go to school anymore.


~ I hope you help us to go back to school and I really like it if we can go back
to school because I miss my teachers and my friends. The school let’s us do
work and some of our parents might be in their head because we are going to
school.


~ I really wish you can help us to go back to school and I have some ideas
for our school, some more work and some more work. It is because I miss
the learning from school. I really liked the learning from my teacher it is I
miss it so much it breaks my heart.


Yours Sincerely,
* Hinemoa Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment