Tuesday 5 May 2020

Writing a Letter to Tuiavasa-Sheck

Task - Write a letter to 
Roger Tuiavasa-Sheck. 
Roger and the rest of the Warriors have just left New Zealand to move to Australia to be able to play in the NRL
competition. 






Dear Mr Tuivasa-Sheck


~ Hi my name is Hinemoa. I really like the games and I like how your team
works as a team in your game and you pass straight. I like how you stay tuff
in the game even if it is wet you still work, that is why I like your NRL.


~ I wish you luck on the game and I hope you work hard with your team and
I hope you work hard for NZ they would be proud of you so they really would
cheer for you and your team. They will be proud of your team and you.


~ your family and friends would be so happy and proud of you and they would
be cheering for you at home. It is so sad for them to miss your game but
they could ask you how your game is and you would tell them some happy
thoughts.


From one of your fans,
* Hinemoa Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment